Sometimes a foreign child is unfortunately denied education privileges in Singapore. We have helped families solve this problem. We have also helped families with stepchildren regularise their relationships.
~ Chat with us now ~
Our firm is experienced in handling complicated adoption matters. For instance, we had cases where the adopting parent was deemed unfit but we were able to convince the court to grant the adoption order.
Usually, adoption is “closed”, ie all records of the biological parents are sealed so as to give the adoption process finality. However, we are proud to showcase that in a number of our cases, it was “open” adoption, ie the child is old enough to know the whereabouts of his biological parents. The court was persuaded to grant the Adoption Order after we presented the facts and arguments. Of course, we would also credit the adopting parents for their love and care for the child which moved the Court.
We have a team of qualified partners and translators to translate the birth certificates and other relevant documents from the native language to English.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Adopt your stepson or stepdaughter.
- Adoption of local infant
- Adoption of foreign infant from countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, South Africa
- Adoption by related family members
- Adoption through agencies
- Adoption through welfare organisations
- Adoption of foster children
- Step-by-step guide on the adoption process and the required documentations for pre-adoption and post adoption process.
If you are a Singaporean and your wife is a foreign bride, your stepchild could get Singapore citizen after obtaining an adoption certificate. Email or call us now to find out more.
Feel free discuss further with us at +65 6227 7347 or email us at email@example.com.