Our firm is experienced in handling complicated adoption matters. For instance, we had cases where the adopting parent was deemed unfit but we were able to convince the court to grant the adoption order.
Usually, adoption is “closed”, ie all records of the biological parents are sealed so as to give the adoption process finality. However, we are proud to showcase that in a number of our cases, it was “open” adoption, ie the child is old enough to know the whereabouts of his biological parents. The court was persuaded to grant the Adoption Order after we presented the facts and arguments. Of course, we would also credit the adopting parents for their love and care for the child which moved the Court.
We have a team of qualified partners and translators to translate the birth certificates and other relevant documents from the native language to English.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Adoption of local infant
- Adoption of foreign infant from countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, South Africa
- Adoption by related family members
- Adoption through agencies
- Adoption through welfare organisations
- Adoption of foster children
- Step-by-step guide on the adoption process and the required documentations for pre-adoption and post adoption process.
Feel free discuss further with us at +65 6227 7347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.