We provide commissioning and notarization and legalisation services.
Commissioning is completed on the spot and Notarisation and Legalisation of documents will take between 5 to 10 working days. We have a team of qualified partners to translate the document from the native language to English and they are able to provide certification if required.
Our Commissioner is proficient in English, Chinese, Cantonese, Hakka and Hokkien.
We are proud to showcase that we were able to execute and complete, in 7 days, the notarization of documents and legalization by the Chinese Embassy just before they closed completely for the Covid-19 circuit breaker.
Detailed pricing can be found in the Schedule to Commissioner for Oaths Rules.
- $25 for each affidavit/affirmation; $5 for each exhibit referred to therein.
- Applicable legal fees and incidental charges for services such as translation or interpretation of document
Notarisation and Legalisation of documents
Detailed pricing can be found in the First Schedule of the Notary Public Rules
- Notarial execution: $40 by one person to any document
- Certified true copy of document (with seal): $10 for first page; $2 for subsequent pages
- Mandatory Notary Certificate with seal:
- $75 for one person
- $150 for execution by company or incorporation (including exhibit)
- Authentication by the Singapore Academy of Law: $85.60
- Verification fee as charged by MFA
- Legalisation fee as charged by the embassy
- Applicable translation fees
- Applicable legal fees and incidental charges for the processing the document
Please call us +65 6227 7347 for a fee quotation and appointment.