The ending of a marriage is a difficult and sometimes very painful experience. The impact can affect several individuals and their lives. Our practice recognizes this struggle and we deliver our services with care and sensitivity as we believe that no further discord should be sowed in an already broken marital relationship. For each case that comes through our door, our solicitor will first assess if there is a chance of reconciliation and refer parties to counselling before advising on the last resort: divorce.
Divorce proceedings need not be acrimonious. Often, issues can be resolved through mediations and negotiations. As an experienced and accredited mediator, our solicitor will help you make an informed decision without compromising your legal position.
Our diverse range of family law services include but not limited to:
- Uncontested and contested divorce proceedings
- Advise of pre-nuptial arrangement and agreement
- Drafting of Separation Deed
- Financial relief consequential on foreign matrimonial proceedings
- Pre-and-post divorce maintenance applications
- Collaborative divorce practice
- Setting Aside or Variation of Order of Court
Feel free to call us at +65 6227 7347 for an enquiry and appointment.